top of page

Mysite Group

Public·26 members

[S7E6] The Time Of Our Lives

Rick's life was anything but better in this timeline. He never wrote Nikki Heat. He'd squandered his fortune and his writing career tanked. Even his relationship with his daughter deteriorated. Perhaps, worst of all was, that the other version of Kate Beckett disappointed him. She lacked the drive and tenacity to fight for justice and he went so far as to call her out on it.

[S7E6] The Time of Our Lives

Rick Castle: The moment we met my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You are the last person I want to see every night before I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett and the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and life till death do us part and for the time of our lives.

Richard Castle: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You're the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you, Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I wanna spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend, and your partner in crime and life. 'Till death do us part, and for the time of our lives.

Connie has a degree in Media, Culture, and Communication from NYU and is trying to figure out what to do with it. She loves TV more than most things and wants to someday be a TV writer. In the meantime, she has 27 Google Chrome tabs open, which is probably what being in her brain feels like. Follow her on Twitter @Constar24 and check out her blog (constarwrites.tv)!

In this episode, Rarity attempts to spend quality time with Sweetie Belle, unaware that she's not a little filly anymore. Meanwhile, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo attempt to help Zipporwhill reconnect with her pet dog Ripley.

The episode begins in Canterlot, where Sassy Saddles frantically tries to get Canterlot Carousel ready for the transition from winter to spring fashions. Rarity, on the other hand, remains calm and collected, providing Sassy with everything she needs to get the boutique ready. Once Rarity assures Sassy that everything will be fine, Sassy calms down. Underneath her fabrics, Rarity discovers an old photograph of herself and Sweetie Belle and remembers the fun they used to have together. Realizing it has been quite some time since their last outing as sisters, Rarity gets overemotional.

Rarity goes through an old photo album of the previous times she and Sweetie Belle spent quality time together, sobbing over their recent drifting apart. Sassy suggests that Rarity visit Sweetie Belle and reconnect with her while she oversees the boutique's winter-to-spring transition on her own. Rarity eagerly agrees, looking forward to spending the day with Sweetie Belle and doing her favorite things.

The Crusaders return to their clubhouse after successfully solving another cutie mark problem, and they prepare to help Zipporwhill reconnect with her pet dog Ripley after they recently drifted apart. However, before the Crusaders can help Zipporwhill, Rarity arrives to spend time with Sweetie Belle. After Rarity's overeager entrance, Sweetie Belle can't bring herself to turn her away in favor of helping Zipporwhill, but Apple Bloom and Scootaloo encourage Sweetie to spend the day with her sister while they help Zipporwhill by themselves.

In their next sister activity, Rarity and Sweetie Belle have a photoshoot in childish costumes. When Rarity notices Sweetie Belle frowning in every photo, Rarity suggests a reshoot, but Sweetie Belle refuses. She finally confesses to Rarity that she's not having fun and that she's outgrown the activities they have been doing. When Rarity insists that Sweetie Belle loves those activities, Sweetie realizes Rarity doesn't know her at all and runs off. At the same time, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo's lack of progress with Ripley causes Zipporwhill to doubt her cutie mark, and she comes to the conclusion that her puppy doesn't love her anymore.

Having overheard Sweetie Belle's lesson, Rarity enters and apologizes for treating her like a little filly. She explains to Sweetie Belle that she loved doing their earlier activities when she was younger and was only trying to recapture that feeling. Sweetie Belle shares her sister's sentiment, and they agree to find new things to do together. As Rarity and Sweetie reconcile, Zipporwhill discovers that Ripley likes to play fetch, and the two successfully reconnect.

Rarity tells Sweetie Belle how proud she is of the pony she has become, and Sweetie Belle is happy that no matter what happens, she'll always be Rarity's little sister. With the little time she has left before returning to Canterlot, Rarity asks Sweetie Belle what she wants to do, and the two share large twin sundaes at the ice cream shop. The episode ends with Rarity and Sweetie Belle smiling for a warm sister photo.

Adam Chitwood is the Managing Editor for Collider. He's been working for Collider for over a decade, and in addition to managing content also runs point on crafts interviews, awards coverage, and co-hosts The Collider Podcast with Matt Goldberg (which has been running since 2012). He's the creator and author of Collider's "How the MCU Was Made" series and has interviewed Bill Hader about every single episode of Barry. He lives in Tulsa, OK and likes pasta, 90s thrillers, and spending like 95% of his time with his dog Luna.

And this Fellowship of the Ringworm is bonding like crazy. Tormund and Gendry inspire some slashfic, Tormund suggests that Jon bending the knee (drink!) to Dany might save some lives, which will become important later. Gendry eats up some quality screen time nursing old wounds with Thoros and Beric, until the Hound calls him out for whinging and OK seriously why aren't any of these jerks wearing hats? Their fool ears should have fallen off by now.

Back at Winterfell, we're in for another of those Conversations On The Balcony Overlooking The Courtyard In Which One Participant Never Looks At The Other. It's usually Sansa and Littlefinger. This time it's Arya and Sansa, and Arya's being a pill about that raven-letter Sansa was forced to write back in the day.

Jon makes it back to Eastwatch. He's loaded onto a Targaryen ship, where Dany notices A. His telltale, OK-This-Guy-Should-Be-Really-Really-Dead stab wounds, and B. His abs. She spends some time marveling at one or the other. Or both.

I think branding could be her secret third star. Branding is the most ambiguous challenge, where winning comes down to knowing how things will play on camera. Monét has spent a lot of time on camera since winning Drag Race. Maybe the most camera time per month-with-a-crown of this entire cast.

Stephanie Dwilson started Post Apocalyptic Media with her husband Derek. Her favorite shows of all-time are Attack on Titan, Battlestar Galactica and Lost, and she's always happy to talk about her cats. ? She's a licensed attorney (currently not-practicing) and has a master's in science and technology journalism.

Even if it was sometimes hard to tell Viserion and Rhaegal apart, we're still freaking traumatized, and clearly so is Daenerys -- although at least she got some comfort and a long-awaited pledge of allegiance (albeit without literal knee bending) from Jon Snow. She also got to see all his gnarly battle scars from being assassinated by the Night's Watch, which probably confirmed her suspicions about Jon taking "a knife in the heart" for his people, as Davos so bluntly put it.

The episode also provided some vital revelations about the vulnerabilities of the wights, who can apparently be destroyed, vampire style, if you kill the White Walker who made them. Beric Dondarrion proved that he's more than a pretty face by pointing out that if they succeed in killing the Night King, all the others will fall -- but with the arm on that guy, they're gonna have a tough time getting close enough to do any damage.

Why did the Hound arbitrarily start throwing rocks at the wights after they'd been at a stalemate for a day? Because we needed the stress of having the Magnificent Seven Six caught in the middle of a life-or-death battle when Dany swooped in, of course! (But not before Gendry had time to sprint to Eastwatch, send the world's fastest raven to Dragonstone and cross his fingers that Dany was more decisive than Tyrion.)

Why did Benjen refuse to get on the horse with Jon and insist "there's no time" when the wights were still meters away, only to stand there waiting for literally thirty seconds before the undead monsters reached him? The drama, silly!

The same rule applies for Tormund getting dogpiled by wights and almost dragged into the water before being saved in the nick of time by The Hound, or Jorah slipping off the side of Drogon and having to be yanked back to safety.

But there's something undeniably perfunctory about the escalation of their relationship, like the writers know we have to get them together, but aren't all that confident about the steps necessary to organically grow that bond, despite how perfect they are for each other on paper. Jon calling Daenerys "Dany" when literally no one else on the show has said that word since the death of her brother(Opens in a new tab) in Season 1, is pure fanservice -- another recurring criticism of this season. Maybe he would come up with an affectionate nickname for her given time, but their dynamic has been too awkward and tentative thus far to justify that sudden intimacy.

Beric tells Jon that he doesn't look much like his father Ned; he must look like his mother instead. He tells Jon how Ned, as Hand of the King, dispatched him to find Gregor Clegane, and then asks if it's true that Jon was resurrected by Melisandre. Beric explains he himself has been brought back six times; that means they serve the Lord of Light, to which Jon protests that he serves the North. Beric says it wasn't the North that brought Jon back, causing Jon to counter that the Lord of Light didn't talk to him, and he has no idea why he would have been brought back. Beric says it's simple: Jon is supposed to be alive, though he admits he doesn't know why. Jon asks what sense there is in serving a god if no one has any idea of his motivations, to which Beric replies he often ponders that same question; but he's come to believe that, as soldiers, they don't need to understand why, as long as they know what they fight for: life itself, they're fighting against death. When Jon points out that everyone dies, Beric simply admits that death will always win, but still must be fought; he and Jon may not have the best lives, but their efforts can ensure others live peacefully. Jon recites a line of the Night's Watch oath, "I am the shield that guards the realms of men", and Beric notes maybe that's all they need to be, which Jon agrees could be true. Sandor and Thoros have stopped and Sandor is pointing out the mountain from his vision, which means they're getting close to the Army of the Dead. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page